Trips in Danube Delta, Tulcea county, Murighiol village, Rio Divino guesthouse offers to its guests trips in Danube Delta, with 3 fast boats and 6 motor boats, which are available for excursions organized in the wonderful Danube Delta.
Acitivies and touristic objectives in Murighiol village:
- Departures are organized in different areas by boat to Sfantu Gheorghe (St. George) , Uzlina , Caraorman, Crisan and others.
- At a distance of 1 km, there is a lake with the same name as the vallage, which had a direct connection with the Danube, closed now.
- In the village there are archaeological remains from the years 350-250 BC and the Geto -Dacian and Roman-Byzantine period. A very important objective is Halmyris City, where was passed the arm of Danube , Sfanu Gheorghe (Saint George), a lot time ago.
- Danube Delta Biosphere Nature Reserve
- Salt Lake, called by specialists “Salt from Murighiol“, is a natural microreserve.
- Halmyris Monastery